Sioux Falls Catholic School certificates are the PERFECT way to earn money for our schools through the purchases you make on a weekly basis – like gas and groceries! Participating businesses return 5% of every dollar of certificates purchased—3.5% to our schools (of which 85% goes to teachers’ salaries and benefits) and 1.5% will be applied as you choose.
Certificates are sold at every school during regular school hours, at the SFCS Development Office and at your parish after masses. Using them is easy. Simply present the gift cards or certificates instead of writing a check or paying cash.
Tuition rebates can be applied in the follow ways:
- To your students’ tuition for the current school year.
- To a designated student/family tuition.
- To the Tuition Assistance Fund.
- To the SFCS operating budget.
- To accumulate credit for future enrollment.
- To your parish tuition assistance fund.
You will accumulate credit from January 1 through December 31.
Gift cards and certificates can be purchased from the following businesses:
- 10th Street Auto Wash
- Bagel Boy
- Barnes & Noble
- Bath & Body Works
- Burger King
- Century Theaters
- Cherry Creek Grill/TC Referee
- CiCi’s Pizza
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic
- Get N Go
- Great Bear (Season only Sept. through March)
- Hurley’s Religious Goods
- Juice Stop
- Lewis Drug
- Look’s Market
- Minervas/Grille 26
- Olive Garden/Red Lobster
- Papa Murphys
- Payless Shoes
- Pizza Ranch
- Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Silver Star Car Wash
- The Gas Stop (Shell)
- The Keg
- Trademark Uniforms
- West Mall 7
*Kohl’s allows credit card holders to use SFCS certificates for credit payment!
If you have questions about the SFCS Certificate program, please contact Mary Kroeze at (605)575-3391 or email@example.com.